To improve the security standard, EmQuest will follow a new set of procedure for Managing Sabre EPRs starting 1st Nov 2016. Please note below the revised procedure for resetting Sabre Password.
An update to temporary password policies:
Temporary passwords assigned for new users will expire after 30 days of creation
Temporary passwords assigned to existing users (a reset) will expire after 24 hours.
To avoid expiration of the temporary password, persons should sign in to Sabre as soon as possible and change their temporary password.
For all password related issues please contact your supervisor.
- If you haven’t setup your Sabre Security Questions already, sign into Sabre Red, click on Tools->Options->Password Management and click on the Lock icon. Fill in the form and click on OK.
- If you have forgotten your Sabre password, launch Sabre Red, enter Agent ID & PCC and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link. Answer the questions and follow the instructions to reset the password.
- If you have not established the Security Questions or forgotten the answers, then you will have to contact your Supervisor in your branch. Supervisor can use the script below to reset passwords.
- Supervisor may send an email to EmQuest KAM if they are not able to run the script.
- EmQuest will follow the same procedure for other EPR management queries like creating or activating an EPR.
- In addition to resetting password, the script can also be used to create, delete, activate, and deactivate an EPR. Only users with supervisory access will be able to run this script.
- EmQuest Customer Support will not accept calls from users to reset Password starting 1st Nov 2016.